This covers upgrading Terraspace. Notes about compatible dependent libraries may be listed here. For most versions updates, no upgrade steps are necessary. Please also refer to the CHANGELOG.
The following table summarizes the releases. Only some highlighted releases are in the list.
|0.3.0||Some config options where renamed. See below.|
|0.2.0||Just make sure youre using the a compatible version the provider plugins. Upgrading terraspace should have already done this, but just in case this is noted.|
The following section provides a little more detail on each version upgrade. Note, we’ll not provide more details for all versions.
- TFC vars related options like
cloud.overwritehave been move to
- TFC option. The
cloud.relative_roothas been renamed to
- See Config Reference Docs for up-to-date list.
- backend_expand helper method is deprecated. You should replace it with the expansion method. expansion requires only one argument. IE:
- Terraform Cloud and Terraform Enterprise support added.
- Layer Interface module added. All latest provider plugins like terraspace_plugin_aws make use of this module.
- Terraspace 0.2.x is compatible with terraspace_plugin_aws 0.2.x, terraspace_plugin_google 0.2.x, and terraspace_plugin_azurerm 0.2.x
- Terraspace 0.1.x is compatible with terraspace_plugin_aws 0.1.x, terraspace_plugin_google 0.1.x, and terraspace_plugin_azurerm 0.1.x